Power the Edge – Industry 4.0
Access should be simple –for staff, corporate guests or contractors, or BYOD.ClearPass Guest, OnBoard and OnGuard gives you the tools you need and the flexibility to secure your business Wi-Fi and wired networks.
Aruba’s ClearPass, provides a single RADIUS-based security and verification point for all your wired and wireless networks, applications, IoT devices, employee, contractor and guest devices.
Allows organizations to create, define and enforce a consistent access policy of what can connect to which elements of the enterprise, based on the type of device, who is using it, where and when it is being used, the type of connection and its health status.
Only Aruba ClearPass leverages an ecosystem, internal, and third party solutions to globally control and enforce access policies based on roles, devices, and other contextual attributes on any multivendor network.
Can help identify devices, enforce policies, and protect the network. Identifying who and what is on a company’s network is a never-ending challenge. In addition to reverting malicious users from gaining access, there is also a need to protect against unauthorized devices and applications
Is your business prepared?
Today’s organizations face a complex IT infrastructure, more exposed to cyberattacks than ever. The Internet of Things, an always-on mobile workforce and BYOD make visibility into your network more challenging and critical.
Hackers are infiltrating your business. To enforce security standards in your enterprise, you need a secure NAC. Aruba ClearPass can help you understand what’s on your network and keep your information secure.
ClearPass delivers both protection and efficiency for Aruba SD-Branch
One place to see and manage all.
Adaptive foundation security and services.
Detects threats before they can do damage.
Manufacturing Enterprise Case Study
Aruba ClearPass, Aruba Wi-Fi 6+ powers Industry 4.0 at manufacturing enterprise with millions of square feet across 22 countries worldwide. Read case study and learn how the Aruba solution helped the company.
Benefits of Aruba Solution
- Recover millions of dollars in profitability by reducing manufacturing defects and inventory bottlenecks due to legacy systems.
- Mobilized manufacturing and sales facilities spanning millions of square feet worldwide.
- Cut Wi-Fi deployment times from days to hours and enabled zero-touch deployments across the globe.
- Established high-quality collaboration across a global footprint via Skype for Business, Teams and IP telephony.
- Gained resilient, future-ready infrastructure with the intelligence, scalability and intuitive tool sets to meet emerging needs.